Contact Team Uptime for detailed course agendas, dates and locations
101 Introductory/End User Training
201 Upgraded/Advanced Techniques
301 Design, Administrator and Support
401 Management Strategy, Reporting and Contact Security
501 Accounting and Quoting Integration (Quickbooks and QuoteWerks)
1. Marketing with Act! How to source and import new prospects right into your custom marketing fields in Act!, manage campaigns in record time with top results
2. Selling with Act! Increase your sales results. Optimize your sales cycle efficiency through campaign, sales, opportunity and priority management. Learn advanced quoting techniques using QuoteWerks walk you right through 5 minute quotes, order placement, invoicing and delivery followup.
3. Act! Manager Training Leverage the new features of Act! for balanced user security, mobility, live dashboards and custom reports. Includes a 1 hr pre-session “Technical terms for the decidedly non- technical/Q&A” or “How to get the right answers from support for results you demand.”
4. Act! Know-it-all – Want to be your own ACC? Delivered in our own no-nonsense style, here’s where you come to understand the power in Act! contact management. How to choose and implement your setup, optimize your computer, design and build your database. More importantly a review of how to get support from Act!, using the free knowledge base and support options.
1. Upgrading Act! to the latest version Discover cost savings, reduced maintenance, lowering the “aggro-factor”, security and other benefits from new Act!
2. Reports! Choose 5 of over 30 Critical Reports Act! must instantly provide to every manager or organized salesperson
3. Addons for Act! Discover new ways to make better use of Act!
4. Pure Mobility! Discover the many options for accessing Act! information from anywhere
5. Time-Management Techniques for Act! Use Act! to accomplish your goals by managing priorities in record time!